Plan for the Inevitable
There are many benefits to planning ahead . . .
- Regarded as an Exempt Asset… When you apply for Medicaid, SSI Benefits, Federal Bankruptcy, or apply for Nursing Home Care, your pre-need funds are safe.
- Your cost will not increase… When you plan and fund your funeral in advance, it is purchased at today’s prices. Your family will not experience the rising costs of inflation.
- Optional Payment Plans… Single and Multi-year payment plans are available. If death should occur before the payments are completed, the funeral plan may be paid in full, depending on the plan.
- The plan grows in value… Unlike life insurance and final expense policies, a pre-need plan grows in value! Any excess funds are returned to the beneficiaries tax-free.
- It’s transferable… If you should move out of state, or simply choose another funeral home, your Advance Funeral Plan can move with you.
- Optional Payment Plans… Single and Multi-year payment plans are available. If death should occur before the payments are completed, the funeral plan may be paid in full, depending on the plan. We have a plan for you!
There are three easy steps to planning ahead…
- Record personal and family information. The shock of grief makes it difficult to remember important information. Our Planning Guide helps your family have all the information they will need when they need it most.
- Select Funeral Services and Merchandise. By selecting your services and merchandise in advance, your family will have the peace of mind of knowing what your wishes are. Our caring staff is here to help you make your selections and have your funeral be more memorable to those you love.
- Pre-fund your funeral with a pre-need funeral plan. By starting a pre-need policy you are giving your family the gift of peace and guaranteeing that your final needs will be taken care of. Our Planning Book is free! We would love to share it with you and show you how to use it!
If you would like a free booklet explaining everything or you have questions and would like an appointment to meet, please contact us.
We are here to help you every step of the way. The first step is planning ahead. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us
Q-Due to health problems, can I be turned down for a pre-need policy?
A-No, everyone qualifies!
Q-Do I have to pay for my whole funeral at once?
A-You may tailor your plan to fit your needs, and select any portion of your funeral you wish to cover and spread out those payments for 1, 3, 5, 7, or 10 years.
Q-What if the funeral home closes, what happens to my money?
A-The funds are not the property of the funeral home, so would not be affected.
Q-What if I move away?
A- Your pre-need funds may be used at any funeral home in the United States.
Q-What if I die before I am done paying on my plan?
A-If your death was accidental, your funeral plan would fund immediately. If you answered yes to one of the two health questions, there is limited coverage for the first two years, BUT, every penny you paid comes back in death benefit and your prices are locked in at the rate it was when you enrolled.
Q-Can I pay it off early if I want to?
A-Yes! You may pay it off at any time.
Have more questions? Contact Us.